Viking® Firewall FR® CSA Striped Coveralls 7 oz.
- Meets safety standards: PPE Category 2, CAN/CGSB 155.20-2000, CSA Z462-18, ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E-2015, OSHA 1910.269, CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level FR.
- High visibility orange (5400) complies with CSA Z96-15 Class 3, Level FR
- Dual Hazard Electrical Arc and Flash Fire protection
- Oil and Gas
- Electrical Utility
- General Industry
- RT80 featuring 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material – 9740 industrial wash flame resistant trim (2" yellow/silver/yellow). CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level FR striping pattern.
- Two-way breakaway Nomex® backed YKK® front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs, tunnel collar with hook-and-loop closure
- 2 front upper pockets (including 1 mesh gas monitor pocket), and 2 lower front pouch pockets with side access vents
- 2 chest straps
- One tool pocket on rear right leg, one left sleeve pencil pocket
- Elasticized waist on the back and fully stitched bi-swing back for better fit and mobility
- All seams double-stitched and stress points bar tacked for ultimate durability
- Dual hazard protection from electrical arc and hydrocarbon flash fire
- 7 oz. Westex® by Milliken® flame-resistant fabric - 88% cotton / 12% nylon
- TPP Value: Contact 8.5, Spaced 9.0
- ARC rating ATPV: 9.2 cal/cm² CAT 2
*Inventory is subject to change*
We Also Recommend
Nafta Friendly, Reversible Tuque With Cuff
Sale price $367 $3.67