Women's Ansel Jacket 92723
Call for volume pricing and decoration.
The Ansel Jacket is a sleek, critically seam sealed jacket with a waterproof, breathable coating and water repellent finish. Mother Nature doesn't stand a chance with the latest jacket in water protection. This modernized rain jacket is designed with a detachable snap off hood featuring an eye-catching graphic drawcord, interior storm flap with rain gutter, zipper with contrast tape and white teeth, adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure and dropped back hem. The Ansel carries all you need with an additional interior pocket with hook and loop closure and a secondary mesh stowable pocket.
OUTER SHELL: 100% Polyester dobby 310T with waterproof (600mm), breathable (500 g/m2) coating and water repellent finish, 100 g/m² (3 oz/yd²).
LINING: 100% Polyester taffeta body, sleeves, hood and pocket bags. 100% Polyester mesh inner side body panels and interior pocket.
- Centre front exposed plastic zipper with contrast tape and teeth
- Interior storm flap with rain gutter
- Lower concealed plastic zipper pockets
- Upper exposed plastic contrast tape and teeth zipper pocket
- Interior pocket with hook and loop closure
- Interior mesh stowable pocket
- Detachable snap off hood with drawcord and exterior cordlocks
- Adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Contrast bartacks
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Heat transfer main label for tagless comfort
- Plastic eyelets
- Critical seam sealed
- Articulated elbows
- Ergonomic sleeves
- Contrast inner hood
- Shaped seams and tapered waist for flattering fit
- Hanger loop at inside back neck
- Mid length