WOMEN'S GEARHART SOFTSHELL JACKET
Call for volume pricing and decoration.
Your new best friend on rainy days. The innovative Gearhart is ultra-lightweight, waterproof and breathable, with critical seam-sealing, a snap-off hood and three-layer construction to keep you comfortable and dry. The brushed tricot lining makes it soft on your skin and breathable underarm vents keep you from overheating. Articulated elbows and ergonomic sleeves for extra comfort. Adjustable molded cuffs to keep it from snagging. Interior media pocket with cord guide.
OUTER SHELL: 100% Polyester mechanical stretch ripstop woven bonded to 100% Polyester tricot knit with waterproof (8000mm), breathable (1000g/m²) membrane and water repellent finish, 135 g/m² (4 oz/yd²).
LINING: 100% Polyester brushed tricot knit.
- Centre front laminated exterior storm flap over plastic zipper with contrast tape and teeth
- Lower exposed contrast waterproof zipper pockets
- Interior pocket with hook and loop closure
- Interior media pocket
- Detachable snap off hood with drawcord and interior cordlocks
- Contoured cuffs
- Underarm exposed reverse coil ventilation zippers
- Adjustable laminated cuff tabs with molded plastic closure
- Dropped back hem
- Shirttail hem
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Heat transfer main label for tagless comfort
- Heat transfer reflective graphic detail
- Interior media exit port with cord guide
- Plastic eyelets
- Welded reflective bartacks
- Plastic key hook
- Critical seam sealed
- Articulated elbows
- Ergonomic sleeves
- Contrast brushed inner collar detail
- Interior system snap tabs for liner add in
- Zipper garage pocket feature
- Shaped seams and tapered waist for flattering fit
- Hanger loop at inside back neck
- Laminated peak